Custom Handling Trays
Work-In-Process plastic handling trays offer cost-effective totes to safely transport your products during your manufacturing process and as shipping trays during transport to your OEM customer. Walter Drake has a 45-year history of creating custom designed, highly functional plastic handling trays to meet a wide range of fit & function requirements and price points.
Custom Handling Trays - Design
From protection and cleanliness — to batch count control — to shipping, we deliver cost-effective handling trays and shipping trays that benefit your bottom line:
- Custom handling tray designs that range from straight-forward single-cavity to hold general items to multi-cavity, custom contoured designs to hold shaped items
- Plastic handling trays that have specific stacking or closure requirements such as flanges for lid stock sealing, snap-on covers, tray-to-tray snap together or tray-on-tray stacking
- Plastic handling trays that require features to interface with automated handling systems
- Custom handling trays constructed of different color materials to allow for visual production control
Custom Handling Trays – Class 1000 Clean Room
Should your handling tray and shipping tray applications be unusually demanding, such as for medical or electronics packaging, Walter Drake has a particular expertise in serving these important markets. Specifically,
- Walter Drake offers a certified Class 1000 (ISO Class 6) clean room for particulate sensitive packaging requirements
- Walter Drake offers EIA-541 compliant conductive and static dissipative packaging
Call With Your Custom Handling Tray Requirements
Walter Drake is here to provide the custom package design, the close tolerance, high-speed manufacturing facility and the ISO 9001-2000 compliant quality program that will deliver your plastic handling trays or shipping trays on time, within spec and at the lowest prices.
Not all decisions are difficult — a call to Walter Drake Inc. is easy. Call or contact to ask about custom plastic handling trays — You’ll be glad you did.